Collective Acumen is a growing, independent healthcare consulting firm focused on product commercialization and life cycle development. We deliver targeted solutions to a broad set of business challenges for our clients. At Collective Acumen, our project teams benefit from access and participation of our senior leadership team who together possess a combined 80 years of real-world commercialization experience.
Business Insights Manager
The Business Insights Manager delivers high-quality market research and analytics projects to clients and may participate in thought leadership outputs internally. BI Managers possess unstructured problem-solving skills as well as strong analytic and communication skills. Managers may work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Serve as a business insights leader implementing and assisting with the development of analytical projects and methodologies, with responsibility and accountability to drive business insights and deliver advanced analytical solutions.
• Support client team delivery of market research projects (study design, questionnaire development, fielding and analysis).
• Drive interpretation and presentation of research results.
• Introduce statistical and other data analytical techniques, including modeling and reporting, to inform business insights.
• Leverage data to discover patterns and solve strategic business problems using both structured and unstructured data sets.
• Responsible for integrating business information and technology into analytical models.
• Support the successful implementation of business analysis and intelligence initiatives for clients. Deliver overall business insights for clients, including all aspects surrounding market analytics and market research.
• Conduct advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance.
• Research, analyze and manage strategic insights utilizing internal data and external data sources/solutions, such as Definitive Health Care, GHX, Quintiles/IMS, Symphony Health, Payer/CMS/Medicare databases, amongst others.
• Collect, analyze and synthesize clinical trial, treatment guidelines for both strategic and tactical business questions for clients.
• Design strategic recommendations through statistical analysis, regression analysis, optimization and simulation for mixed modeling and forecasting. Utilize SAS, Power BI, Excel, Tableau, Qualtrics and similar solutions.
• Healthcare/Science background required fulfilled by any of the following or combination thereof: undergraduate/graduate education with emphasis in the sciences and/or 3-5 years of business/research experience in the biopharmaceutical industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferred MBA/PhD.
• Minimum 3-5 years related experience required.
• Experience managing analytical projects and programs that involve integration of external/third-party information, and data quality initiatives is preferred.
• Demonstrated business judgement appropriately applied in case scenarios.
• Expertise with manipulating data to form unified data sets for analysis is required.
• Demonstrated experience in translating analytical findings to business insights and communicating them to non-technical audiences is preferred.
• Develop working relationships across the organization establishing credibility, trust and strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with others.
• Able to demonstrate a high level of strategic thinking and business acumen in order to effectively manage relationships.
• Self-directed with strong initiative with a high level of self-awareness to work effectively with others and a demonstrated ability to drive results.
In addition, we seek individuals with the following:
• Detail orientation;
• Analytic problem-solving skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Organization & planning skills;
• Strong work ethic;
• Leadership experience;
• Personal initiative.
Collective Acumen is a U.S. based consulting firm; fluency in English is required.
Candidates must possess work authorization for the United States.
Collective Acumen offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, medical/dental programs. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.