TITLE: FINANCIAL ANALYST
REPORTS TO: MANAGER – FP&A
Looking for a detail oriented and highly analytical Financial Analyst to join our Finance team supporting the Region Americas. The Financial Analyst’s responsibilities include assisting with financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing financial statements and reports, developing financial and operational models, preparing projections, and perform various research and analysis as required. You should also have strong organizational, and problem-solving skills and be able to present financial information and models in a concise and easily comprehensible manner.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Support timely and accurate reporting & analysis of the results
- Assist in timely uploading of actuals, budgets and forecasts into Thule Reporting & Consolidation tools
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis and identify trends
- Investigate operational and financial results and make recommendations for improvements
- Perform monthly product costing variance analysis
- Assist in the preparation of annual standard product cost development
- Perform monthly customer sales, price and margin analysis
- Create PowerPoint presentations summarizing the results of analyses and present the results to senior management
- Assist in monthly balance sheet, income statement and cash flow variance analysis
- Maintain and develop various financial models and reporting templates
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting tools and systems (AARO Corporate Reporting Tool, Planful Budget/Forecasting Tool, M3 ERP, Qlikview)
- Be part of special projects as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree with MBA in Finance.
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques in Excel
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Good understanding of GAAP / IFRS. Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- 3 to 4 years of experience. Background in a manufacturing environment will be a great plus.
- Experience working in Oracle/SAP/M3 (or other major ERP package)
- Well versed in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented – but well balanced with strategic abilities
Please send resume and cover letter to Theo Menounos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Management reserves the right to change the above description at any time as required.