Lisa has worked in public accounting for the past 33 years. She is currently working at Mercik & Bolduc, LLC in Enfield, CT. Her primary responsibilities include working with small business owners and assisting them in all matters of tax compliance. This includes business income tax returns, payroll, insurance, sales tax, multi-state returns, and the owner’s individual tax return. Lisa also enjoys training the annual tax intern and new staff.
Prior to her current employment she owned her own successful CPA firm in South Windsor, CT from 1990 to when it was sold in 2002.
She has been very active in her community volunteering her time to a wide range of local organizations including the following:
- Town of South Windsor – Selectman, Treasurer
- South Windsor Chamber of Commerce – Director and Treasurer
- South Windsor Community Women’s Club (F/K/A South Windsor Junior Women’s Club) – President, Treasurer, and various committee chairs
- Educational Resources for Children – Treasurer
- South Windsor Community Foundation – Secretary
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Church – Stewardship, Financial Committee, Choir, Altar Guild
- B.S. Accounting, University of Connecticut
- C.P.A. – Certified Public Accountant
- C.I.C. – Certified Insurance Consultant – Life, Health, Annuities.
Areas of Expertise
- Small Business Compliance
- Individual Income Tax
- Estate and Fiduciary Taxation
- Non-Profit Governance